Lime Green Bean

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Such lovely photos!

Lime Green Bean had such an awesome time at The Fat Olive Organic & Craft Market this past Saturday. I met some fantastic people and it was so lovely to feel part of a community. I will definitely go again when I can :)

I wanted to take some photos of my stand, but.. as luck would have it my cameras batteries were totally flat! Fortunately Tiaan was super kind and offered to take some for me. He has a whole bunch of other photos of the market on his blog, so be sure to have a look!

Aren't they lovely? Thanks so much Tiaan!!


My sign board, thanks to my BFF Super Zee

Flying heart mobile

I love hearts!!

Super cute onesies - I now have them in long sleeves for winter :)

Long Sleeve Bug Onesies

Hair Clips

My display

Brilliant Breakfast play felt food

Bean Buddy Brooch kits

Don't forget, I make custom kids tees, and anything is possible!


My lovely little shelf - and that small suitcase you see on the top was
my very first suitcase when I went to Nursery School - no joke!!
 It still has my name and address in :)

Yummy! Felt Food!

Hope you all have a super day!
Bean
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment