Lime Green Bean

Thursday 5 January 2012

A New Year and a New Look for Lime Green Bean

I decided to give Lime Green Bean a little “facelift” and in the coming months you can expect to see a whole new Lime Green Bean website.  I changed the logo to add a LIME GREEN BEAN and decided to keep with the heart theme.. well.. because I love hearts.. except the new heart has wings! Even better!!

Here’s what the “old” logo looked like:


More of the old logo..


Drum roll please.... 

TA DAAAA!

Here’s the new Lime Green Bean logo! What do you think?

I have already made a few changes to the website. Check them out here.  Here’s what the "old" website looked like:




In the course of the year I will (I’m already busy) have an all new website with awesome features. Unfortunately these things take time so we will all just have to be patient. In the mean time you expect to see a whole lot of new Lime Green Bean goodies that I will post on the website as the new products are designed and tested.

Looking forward to a fabulous new year!
Take care,
Bean
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment