Lime Green Bean

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Special Free Gift at the Blos Mark - All about BEES!

As you all know Lime Green Bean will bee at the Blos Mark on the 23rd June from 10:00 till 15:00 and the theme of the market is all about bees.





I love honey – a lot.. and bees are such amazing creatures. I have always said I wouldn’t mind being a queen bee if we could come back to earth as something different in a new life!



As the market is all about bees, I have made a limited amount of these really cute little bee magnets that I will give away for FREE with each purchase :)

There are a limited amount available and there will also be some other exciting new goodies for sale at my stall.




I really can't wait!



The Blos Mark is really such a fun day – and the organisers Sielja and Martli are super kind and really go to a great deal of trouble with special treats for the kids with face painting and a pinata – which was so much fun last time!!

There is also going to be a live band: Rudine Geer and special talks and demonstrations about bees on the day.

I do hope you will come and enjoy a lovely relaxing day out and learn more about the exciting life of the humble and selfless honey bee.. looking forward to see you all there!

Take care,
Bean
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment